A maintained version is one that actively receives security, performance and feature updates. Please see the versioning policy to know which versions are maintained. As we follow a "ship early, ship often" release cycle, combined with Semver — a specific version isn't maintained. Instead, the last major version as defined by the versioning policy is maintained.
The following major versions are actively maintained:
- Version 0.8 (currently under development)
- Version 0.7
Looking for information on compatibility and data migration? Please check the deployment notes section.
The following major versions have reached end-of-life (EOL) and will not receive any security, performance or feature updates:
- Version 0.6: Including 0.6.0, 0.6.1, 0.6.2, 0.6.3 and 0.6.4
- Version 0.5: Including 0.5.0, 0.5.1 and 0.5.2
- Version 0.4: Including 0.4.0, 0.4.1, 0.4.2, 0.4.3 and 0.4.5
- Version 0.3: Including 0.3.0, 0.3.1 and 0.3.2
- Version 0.2
- Version 0.1
You can find archived docs by version that have been kept for reference in this repository.